Sep 1, 2009

One Hectic Day

Hey All! Happy Tuesday! I seriously felt like I was running around crazy today. Cole's car was in the shop so between running him everywhere and going to class and work, the day was a little hectic. But it ended great and peacfully. My sister is in town so my mom, sister, and I took a little trip up to the I.F. temple. It was the perfect ending to the hectic day!
Well I have day 2 in the bag!! So far so good. Exercise in check and diet in check. Today was cardio and for not doing cardio for a few weeks it felt pretty good.

8:30 am HIIT - High Intesity Interval Training
Minute 1 = 11:00 minute pace
Minute 2 = 10:00 minute pace
Minute 3 = 9:00 minute pace
Minute 4 = 8:00 minute pace
Minute 5 = 11:00 minute pace
Minute 6 = 10:30 minute pace
Minute 7 = 9:30 minute pace
Minute 8 = 9:00 minute pace
Minute 9 = 8:00 minute pace
Minute 10 = 11:00 minute pace
Minute 11 = 10:00 minute pace
Minute 12 = 9:30 minute pace
Minute 13= 9:00 minute pace
Minute 14= 8:00 minute pace
Minute 15 = 10:00 minute pace
Minute 16 = 9:00 minute pace
Minute 17= 9:30 minute pace
Minute 18 = 8:30 minute pace
Minute 19 = 6:53 minute pace!!! Yeah that right...I have a GPS watch and when I looked down at this final sprint my watch said my pace was 6:53!!
Minute 20 = 11:00 minute pace
Average pace: 10:06
Calories burned: 235
Miles: 2.2

MEAL ONE - 9:00 am
Chocolate Protein Oats. Not gonna lie, there was something not right with this. I think that the vanilla protein powder would have been better to use with the oatmeal. We used oats, skim milk, 1 scoop of chocolate protein powder, cinnamon, and a little bit of brown sugar. hmmm? We couldn't put our finger on it what else it needed. Maybe some walnuts would be good.

MEAL TWO - 11:00 am
2 string cheeses, nuts, and 1/2 banana. I literally ate this meal as I walked to class.

MEAL THREE - 12:15 pm
Tuna Fish on whole wheat black bread. I know it was only an hour and a half, but it was the only time I had to eat. I had to eat it in the car on the way to pick up Cole and take him to class.

MEAL FOUR - 4:00 pm
Cottage cheese and yogurt. Mixing cottage cheese with yogurt is the only way I can eat cottage cheese. Otherwise it just grosses me out...those little curds, bleh.

MEAL FIVE - 7:15 pm
Temple food. Chicken, green beans, and a salad. I did good. I could've gotten mashed potatoes and gravy, but I substituted it for a small salad. My mom and sister were trying to tempt me with their pecan pie and apple pie, but I didn't give in.
We snapped a picture outside the temple. It was such a pretty evening. The flowers at the temple are always so gorgeous especially tonight.





There was a beautiful sunset on the way home too. Like I said, a perfect ending to a hectic day!

MEAL SIX - 9:30 pm
Protein shake w/ 1 TB of PB. Once again, no pic. I'll get better at it.

I have to say that I feel like the Lord tells me he loves me all the time through the beauty of the earth. The night was so beautiful driving home and I felt so peaceful after going to the temple and spending time with my sister and my mom! Another great day of BFL. Keep it comin' Cic!

No comments:

Post a Comment