Sep 2, 2009

Septiembre Dos and a New addition to the Familia

Why do I try write in Spanish you ask? I dunno. Happy Hump Day Ya'll. We are now heading down hill and staight into the weekend baby! A three day weekend at that. I swear, if you are a student, just plan on having a hectic to and from life and schedule. Today wasn't too bad. But I feel like I'm always running here and there and I always seem to be running late. Good news is we bought a Bullet Blender. Now we can have smoothies and protien shakes and homeade salsa and hummus. MMMM. I'm telling you this thing is great! My blender sucked, this things makes thick and creamy shakes... my mouth is salivating as I type. Well, let's get down to business ya'll.

7:50 am alarm went of -> snooze button.
8:30 am woke up and fought with myself about going to the gym, I ended being lazy and laying around 'til it was too late to go to the gym.

MEAL ONE - 9:15 am
Eggs w/LF cheese, green onions, avacado and fire salt.grapes and cucumbers (fresh out of the Seamons' garden).

MEAL TWO - 1215 pm
Listen here cuz this was the best thing since sliced bread. Chocolate strawberry protein shake made with the bullet blender. It was creamy, smooth, it was delectible (sp?). Can ya tell I was excited? woops, I didn't turn the pic right side up. I'm getting used to this still you see.

MEAL THREE - 2:15 pm
Tuna fish on whole wheat black bread... I know it seems repetitive, but I love it and I made a big batch of tuna so I figured I'd wipe the last bit out. Carrots and cukes were also on the agenda. Tomorrow, I will be featuring something different for lunch... something good. I'm excited for it. Sorry no pic of tuna, but you know what it looks like.
MEAL FOUR - ???
I was so busy at work, I totally spaced eating my fourth meal. Bad move. By dinner, I was famished. Specially after this killer UBWO.

UBWO - 5:15
DB Squats 12, 10, 8, 6, 12
Leg Press 12
One Leg DB Lunges 12, 10, 8, 6, 12
Step-ups 12
Calf Raises 12, 10, 8, 6. 12
DB Single Leg Calf Raises 12
Abs 20 x 6
Ouch! My legs are sore and my abs hurt when I laugh! Cole don't make me laugh!

MEAL 5 - 6:15 pm
I couldn't resist another protien shake in my precious little bullet. I had a chocolate banana shake and it was delish.

MEAL 6 - 7:45 pm
Thai Peanut Stir Fry with Brown rice. Delicioso! Muaw!
RECIPE:
1 lb of chicken breast, cubed and cooked
1 can of light coconut milk
1 bag of frozen veggie of your choice
1 package of Taste of Thai Peanut Sauce seasoning
Brown rice cooked according to instructions
Cook chicken until slightly browned. Add vegetables until cooked thoroughly. Add cocnut milk and peanut sauce seasoning. Mix. Let boil for 3 minutes. Serve over cooked brown rice.
It's really that easy and tasty to boot.

We had a little Crystal Light. Cole wanted me to get his Maverik cup in the pic.


Life is so much better now that the bullet blender has come into my life :) Cole went to pick it up while I was at class and before I left I told him that I was excited to see him and my bullet blender in and hour. He accused me of not really being excited to see him and only the magic bullety, its not true, I love them equally. Actually, Cole alot more! Teehe.








No comments:

Post a Comment