Sep 11, 2009

Ahhhh relax....and study a little

Ahhhhh I can relax and breathe a little now that its Friday. Although I do have a lot of stuff to get done, I feel alot more at ease now that its the weekend. Nothing too exciting for a Friday. Get up. Go for a run. Go to class. Help Cole at work. Go to my work. Get home. Go to friends for dinner. Watch Iron Man (I love it!). Now I'm here typing this.... Today went really well for BFL. I was actually pretty proud of myself. I tried eating some new things and I didn't succumb to temptation when everyone went and got an ice cream and I didn't get one.

HIIT - 8:30 am
This was my typical HIIT session. I felt really good. Sometimes I go too fast though when I should be running at a slower pace so that I will have the energy to bust it during my sprints.

Here are my stats:
20 minutes
2.2 miles
242 calories
6:48 <----- Best Pace!!!
9:52 Average pace

MEAL ONE - 9:30 am
Blueberry Mufifn Protein Shake. Thanks Cole for making it for me.

MEAL TWO - 12:15 pm
Leftover Spaghetti, carrots

MEAL THREE - 2:30 pm
Organic Oikos Vanilla Yogurt with fresh rasberries, blueberrie, and peaches. YUMMO!! I loved this yogurt. Picked it up at Freddy's. It had 15 grams of protein. I'm always searching for the protein.
MEAL FOUR - 5:15
Turkey Scramble on toast
MEAL FIVE - 7:00
Burger with no bun and homeade red potatoe fries. We headed over to our good friends, Dean and Carrie's for dinner. They are known to make a mean meal. They never dissapoint. It was delicious.

MEAL SIX - ???
One glass of Crystal Light

Beddy Bye! We gotta set up soccer nets tommorrow at 7:00 am. TOMMORROW'S FREE DAY!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment