Sep 21, 2009

Fried Brain

My brain feels fried. Oh no! This usually doesn't happen until the end of the semester! I guess this is what happens when you take four English classes. I always have so much reading to do every single night. Right now I'm taking a break to do my blog cuz I kinda skimped over the weekend. I have about 150 pages to read tonight though. YIKERS! My free day went well. I ate alot... We made pancakes stacked high with maples syrup. Yummm. I was watching Throw Down with Bobby Flay the night before and they had a blueberry pancake throw down and they just look so good I had to make them for my free day. We also went up to the temple with some friends and hit up Olive Garden. I always get their Braised Beef Tortellini. So Delish! I also made some easy rice krispie treats with reeses pieces. Those are always a hit among family members. Sunday went well. I ate clean. Ohhhh yeah. I will confess that I did not get my cardio in on Saturday.... Whua whoa! That is the first miss in BFL challenge numero tres so far. No more Cic!! I have to make it a priorty!

Some Free Day
Indulgences

Here's how today shook out:

Lower Body Workout - 8:15 am

DB Squats 12, 10, 8, 6, 12
One-legged DB Dead lift 12

One-legged DB lunges 12, 10, 8, 6, 12
Steps ups with DBs 12

Calf Raises 12, 10, 8, 6, 12
Calf Raises on machine 12

Leg Extensions 15 x 3

Abs 20x6
30 Second Plank x 2

MEAL ONE - 9:30 am
Strawberry Banana Protein Shake

MEAL TWO -12:15 pm
Cottage Cheese and Garbonzo Beans w/ranch dressing mix. MMmm I think that this meal has become one of my staple meals for BFL. So good, so quick, and perfect balance of proteins and carbs.

MEAL THREE - 2:45 pm
Blueberry Protein Muffin and Vanilla Light Yogurt

MEAL FOUR - 7:00 pm
COMPLETE DELICIOUSNESS! Pita bread pizza with lean ground hamburger, green peppers, onions, mushrooms, salt, pepper, pizza sauce grilled on the grill! These were so easy and good. The grill made the pita really crispy and it had that yummy grill taste that I love. Cole loved it as well.

MEAL FIVE - 9:45 pm
Tropical Havannah Protein Shake (it's kinda fun coming up with my own names...maybe I should open up a smoothie shack or somethin') This contained: 1/2 banana, frozen peaches, stawberries, and pineapple, water, and vanilla protein powder. Very tasty!

School is being really rough on me right now. But I'm trying to have a good attitude about it. It will be over soon. No need to stress! I'm just taking it one day at a time. I'm just so excited to be done. 7 months to graduation!! Whoohoo! On top of school...I just got called to be in the Primary Presidency in my ward. Which I am really excited for! I love the sweet spirit of all those kids. I hope that I can be a good leader and example to them. I have to give sharing time on Sunday on General Conference. Any ideas? I'd love to hear about them. Cole and I were given free tickets to the BYU game against Colorado this Saturday so we are going to head down to Provo this coming weekend. I'm pretty excited even though BYU is not doing as well as I thought they would. Well I better get back to that reading.
CHOW MY FELLOW BLOGGERS!

No comments:

Post a Comment