Sep 5, 2009

FREE DAY

Free day was today. This means I get to eat whatever I want and I don't have to feel guilty about it. I started off my day with a 3.5 mile run. My calfs have been so sore though I had to stop a couple of times cuz they felt so tight. We did our regular trip to Costco, stopped at Mickey D's, and hung out at my grandparents for the rest of the evening. Oh and we watched football ALL-DAY-LONG! Congrats to Cole for Notre Dame winning and Congrats to BYU. They beat number three ranked Oklahoma! Sorry I didn't get any photos today.

My meals consisted of the following:
Mrs. Powell's Cinnamon Roll
McDonald's Cheese Burger
Zuccini Bread
Bean Salsa
Deep Fat Fried Halibut
Watermelon
and a bunch of different salads.

My Grandma's sister, who is from Alaska, is visiting for a month and she brought fresh halibut here that she caught in the Alaskan waters. Let me tell ya... it is the best! I've been waiting for it all week long. Good thing it was my free day. Back on BFL tommorrow. GOODNIGHT!

No comments:

Post a Comment