Sep 13, 2009

Free Day and Nap Day

Hello to all! I had a great weekend. Once Saturday rolled around and I got a little on top of my homework, I felt so much better. Last week, I felt like a crazed woman. Saturday was FREE DAY!! I pretty much cooked all day...which is what I wanted to do. I made my first official cheesecake. It was divine. I had a homeade sausage, egg, and cheese sandwhich for breakfast. MMM. Costco samples. I had pizza for lunch and also made homeade enchiladas and mexican rice for dinner. I didn't take any pictures which I wish I would of because the cheescake was very pretty especially when I added the cut up rasberries, blueberries, and peaches. I did get in a suuuuupppperrrr killer Lowerbody Workout and my leggies are aching now.
SATURDAY'S LBWO - 12:30pm
Front squats 12, 10, 8 ,6 ,12
Leg press 12

DB Lunges 12, 10, 8, 6, 12
Kickbacks 12

Calf Raises 12, 10, 8, 6, 12
DB calf raises 12

Leg Extensions 3x15

Abs
6x20
Plank

SUNDAY MEALS
MEAL ONE - 8:45 am
Green apple (I was running late to church)

MEAL TWO - 12:45 pm
Turkey Sandwhich on Whole wheat bread

Then I took like a two hour nap which is why I can't wait for Sundays to roll around. Then we decided to be good dog-sitters (we're watching Cole's parent's dog) and take Cira for a drive in his truck and how does she thank us??? She takes a big old crap in his truck! Ungrateful dog... no a think she got really nervous because she doesn't ride in vehicles very often.


MEAL THREE - 3:30 pm
Blueberry Muffin Protein Shake

We went of to my parent's house today to say hello. Cole and I were chatting with my brother and his girlfriend when we realized my parents outside doing THIS....PHOTO OPP! It was hilarious. Even more so because my dad is 6'8" and he looked funny on this little kid swing set. ha ha. I'm still laughing about it.

MEAL FOUR - 7:30 pm
Grilled Salmon and Brown Rice. Oooooo la la. Salmon is delicioso!!! We can't get enough of that grillin'.

MEAL FIVE - 10:15 pm
Vanilla Cinnamon Protein Shake - I think this is my new favorite!! It reminds me of that rice drink you can get at mexican restaurants. I think its called horchatta???

I'm not going to get a sixth meal in tonight. Its too late! I have a biggo test tommorrow and a million (exageration) pages to read. It was a great weekend. I can't wait for the next one to come. Good night, sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bight.

No comments:

Post a Comment