Sep 15, 2009

Today

...was great! It was one of those day where you're really busy, but you enjoy it cuz you get alot of stuff done. Mr. Magic Bullet # 1 was taken back to the store today. BUT we just traded it for a new one. Now we have Mr. Magic Bullet #2. I made a PB Chocolate Protein Shake with it tonight and it worked like a charm. This is how my day went:

MEAL ONE - 9:00 am
Protein Oats with Blueberries. Very good with one scoop of vanilla protein powder. We really need to go grocery shopping. We have not been since I very first started BFL, which was 2 weeks ago. We've picked a few things up here and there and ate a ton out of the Seamons' garden.

MEAL TWO - 12:15 pm
Tuna Fish on Whole wheat bread. Cole made this for me to eat in between classes. It was delicious...just like a like it. I found a nice little step in the sun, sat and read, and ate my sandwich.

MEAL THREE - 2:45 pm
Light and Fit Watermelon yogurt (who knew there was WATERMELON yogurt?) it was pretty tasty. Almost too sweet. It reminded me of a jolly rancher. One string cheese was also eaten to help add a little more protein.

HIIT - 6:00pm
It felt so good to run today! I ran 2.5 miles in 20 minutes. My average pace was 9:3o minutes miles. 6:52 was my best pace. And I burned 279 calories. My legs were feeling great and I hit all my 9's and my 10 at the end. Whoo!

MEAL FOUR - 6:45 pm
Horchatta Protein drink. YIKERS! I waited four hours. I was was pretty hungry by then.

MEAL FIVE - 8:00 pm
Salmon and potatoes. The Salmon was caught by Ray, my father-in-law, up on the Oregon coast. It was delicious. Fish for lunch, fish for dinner. I am just lovin' the fish. If you are what you eat...I hope I don't turn into a fish!! Okay bad joke. Sometimes I remind myself of my Dad because he always tells the cheesiest jokes.

MEAL SIX - 10:00 pm
Chocolate PB Protein Shake... in my new Bullet. I think I'm giving it a name....and I think it's going to be Manny. Manny the magic bullet. I know...I'm a goof ball.

I'm reading The Odyssey for one of my English classes, I better get to it. Read read read...I feel like that's all I ever do these days. I'm going grocery shopping tomorrow. I want to set some short-term goals for this week:

1. Drink 3 bottles of my water bottle.
2. Eat 2 servings of veggies a day.
3. Try some new recipes.

Good news is, after being on BFL for 2 1/2 weeks I have lost about 5 pounds which is exactly what I wanted to do....about 2 pounds a week. Yippee! Keep it going Cic!

GOODNIGHT TO ALL OUT THERE IN THE GREAT INTERNET ABYSS!

No comments:

Post a Comment