Sep 28, 2009

Dog Attack

Did I get your attention? I didn't really get attacked by a dog, but I sure thought I was going to get attacked when I did my HIIT on Saturday. I was running past some houses and a big old golden retriever came at me with its teeth showing and everything. I stopped, closed my eyes, and braced myself for a big bight out of my thigh, but he just wanted to play I guess. He kept charging me and it scared me so bad! It makes me so mad that people just let their dogs roam free. And sometimes they think its funny when their dogs go over and jump on people. ehhh! Free Day was nice on Saturday. Free days are nice not only because I get to eat what I want, but because I don't have to worry about eating something every 2 to 3 hours. I made some delicious Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies. MMM. I love cookies. I think that they are my fave. Well, today was the day of unleavened bread...pita bread that is and you will soon find out why:)

MEAL ONE - 9:15 am
Chocolate Protein Smoothie and 1 pc. WW toast

MEAL TWO - 12:15 pm
Pita Sandwich - pita bread, turkey, onions, lettuce, honey mustard. Really good. I love honey mustard.

MEAL THREE - 3:00 pm
Green apple and two string cheeses. We need to go shopping so badly! We looked at a lot of meals in my Eating for Life book and we have some good meals planned out for this week like the enchiladas below. Don't those looks good? Now we just need to go shopping.


MEAL FOUR - 6:40 pm
Two Caramel Rice Cakes - just trying to satisfy my hunger until we ate dinner

MEAL FIVE - 7:15 pm
Pita Pit. Yummo! I got the Chicken Craver. I just love pita pit. Like I said -- day of the unleavened bread. Pita for lunch and for dinner.

UBWO - 8:30 pm
Done at home.

Push-ups 12, 10, 8, 6, 12
DB flies 15

DB Back flies 12, 10, 8, 6, 12
Pull-ups 12

DB Shoulder Press 20,15, 12, 10, 8, 12
Shoulder Raises 12

Hammer Curls 12, 10, 8, 6, 12
Preacher Curls 12

Tricep Extensions 12, 10 , 8, 6, 12
Dips 12

MEAL SIX - 10:00 pm
Pina Colada Protein Smoothie - Ice, water, pineapple, coconut extract, and vanilla protein powder. This was divine! It took me to a tropical place like a tiki hut on some exotic island. oo la la.
It was just another manic Monday...I wish it were Sunday - My I don't have to run day. Its getting late! I guess the Swine Flu is going around ISU so Cole and I decided we are going to take extra precautions NOT to pick it up. Like wash are hands frequently and long. Drink lots of water. And get lots of sleep. I better do the latter so NIGHTY NIGHT!

2 comments:

  1. Loved your sharing time Sunday. You are so dedicated to eating right. I have to get back on track.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rita! I appreciate it. I think you look great! I need to hear some of your tips!

    ReplyDelete