Sep 9, 2009

Isn't it Friday yet?

Dear Friday, I was wondering if you could please come faster? This week is really giving me all I can handle for now so could you please hurry up and get here!?? I am the type of person that really stresses out when things aren't going as perfectly planned as I had...well planned them. I am a planner you see. Could you tell by my typed out menus and workout spread sheets? People have just been throwing things my way that aren't even that big of a deal, but for some reason, they just stress me out. Like, someone asking me to do a last minute musical on Sunday... no biggie, but for some reason I just am just stressed about it and a million other things. Surprisingly enough, I find that doing this blog and typing my feelings out is very theraputic for me. Well, enough of my little pity party.

HIIT - 8:45 am
My leggies are sore. I made a slow pace from 11,10,9,8 minute pace to 7 minute pace for my 9's. When I say 9's, I mean on a scale from 1-10 where 10 is giving it my all, 9 was as hard as I was pushing myself. I tried to go faster than 7 minute
pace for my last sprint, but my legs just wouldn
't allow it.

MEAL ONE - 10:00 am
Chocolate PB Protein Shake

MEAL TWO - 12:15 pm
Salad: Romaine lettuce, 1 boiled egg, frozen peas, avacado, salad nut topping, honey mustard, and cottage cheese. MMMM. I love the salad bar at Ruby Tuesday's. I tried to re-create it just like the one that I get there.

MEAL THREE - 3:00 pm
Green apple, nuts, 1 string cheese

MEAL FOUR - 5:45 pm
Crockpot Cream of Mushroom Chicken over brown rice. I was actually quite proud of myself on this one. I didn't have a recipe, I just kinda threw some stuff in the crockpot and hoped that it would taste good and it was! It consisted of three frozen chicken breasts, 1 can of 98% fat free Cream of Mushroom, half can of Chicken Stock, can of mushrooms, salt, pepper, and basil. And there you have it. I baked it on high for about 4 hours and cooked some brown rice to go with it. YUM YUM.


MEAL FIVE - 10:15 pm
Peach Cobbler Protein Shake: ice, peach, cinnamon, 2 scoops of vanilla protein powder. I waited waaaaaay too long for this, I know. I also have been waking up too late to get my six meals in. I want to get some good sleep tonight. I have workout, class, work, YW's B-ball, and Blackfoot Fair tommorrow! Chow!

No comments:

Post a Comment