Sep 10, 2009

Stress Case!

I am so stressed today! I have so much on my mind and so many things to get done. I feel that posting what I eat and my workout is pertinent to my success with BFL so I'm just going to post the bare bones today.

UBWO - 8:15 am
I had to do it at home today cuz I woke up late and I had my student teaching interview at 10 am and I didn't want to be late to that. Here goes:

Pushups 12, 10, 8, 6, 12
DB Flies 12

Assisted Pulllups 12, 10, 8, 6, 12
DB Flies 12

Shoulder press 12 x 3
Tricep Dips 12 x 3
DB Hammer curls 12 x 3

MEAL ONE - 9:00 am
Strawberry Shortcake Protein Shake

MEAL TWO - 12:25 pm
Turkey Sandwhich on whole wheat bread, carrots, 1 hard boiled egg
MEAL THREE - 3:00 pm
1 hard boiled egg....pathetic, I know. I had a nectarine to eat, but it wasn't good

MEAL FOUR - 5:15 pm
Apple Cinnamon rice cake with vanilla and PB topping. I mixed a little FF whip cream with protein powder for the topping. It was pretty good. Cole liked it too. I'm not preverted so I won't tell you what I thought of when I first saw this picture...I'll let you use your imagination :)
MEAL FIVE - 7:30 pm
Spaghetti with whole wheat noodles, Salad with FF ranch.
MEAL SIX - 10:30 pm
Mixed Berry Protein Smoothie - strawberries, blueberries, skim milk, vanilla protein powder.
THE END! GOOD NIGHT

No comments:

Post a Comment