Sep 26, 2009

Rexburg

Yesterday we had the opportunity to visit some friends up in Rexburg. I had never been there before and we had a blast. The town is small, but just hangin' out with friends was really fun. BFL went well yesterday even though we were traveling here and there and everywhere.

FRIDAY
LBWO - 8:30 am

DB Step-ups 12, 10, 8, 6, 12
Lunges 12

DB One-legged Dead lifts 12, 10, 8, 6, 12
Leg press 12
Leg Kickback Machine 12

Calf Raises 12, 10, 8, 6, 12
Leg Press Machine Calf Raises 12

Leg Extensions 12x3

MEAL ONE - 9:30 am
Chocolate PB Protein Shake

MEAL TWO - 12:15 pm
Tuna Fish Sandwich on WW bread

Slice of Life - We headed up to Rexburg around 1:00pm. Cole had to go do some stuff with his friend Tyler so I went and hung out with my good friend Ambie. It was good to see her and just chat for a few hours. Her roommates were crackin' me up.

Me and Ambie
MEAL THREE - 3:30 pm
Apple and Nuts (I had this in my purse and just ate it at Ambie's. I had to bring something that was accessible and didn't need to be refrigerated. Even though I didn't get enough protein I figured it was better than nothing.)

Slice of Life - Then Cole came and picked me up and we went and hung out with his friend Tyler and his wife who is prego and so cute. They kept telling us all these birth stories and technique (breathing and relaxing techniques) and I think Cole was getting a little freaked out it was hilarious. We then went to Gandolfy's... I think that it what it's called. It wasn't very good. I think it made me sick.

MEAL FOUR - 7:00 pm
Gandolfy's Godfather sandwich - Chicken and marinara sauce. They only had white bread rolls for their bread. You win some, you lose some I guess.

MEAL FIVE - 10:00pm
I felt starving!! I had a Strawberry Shortcake Protein Smoothie and two rice cakes.

Cole and I were pretty pooped. We sat down to watch a little boob tube and before we knew it, we were snoring away.... well I dunno if I was snoring, but Cole was. ha. My bed felt so good. The sheets were so soft and the down comforter snuggled around me like a teddy bear. ahhh. TODAY IS FREE DAY! But before I eat what I want, I am going to go for a little run. HAVE A HAPPY SATURDAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment