Sep 16, 2009

Ruby Wednesday's

Holler to Ruby Tuesday's salad bar....Yummo! Tonight is actually the only night in a while that I haven't had any homework. It feels great!! Well I do have homework, but its not due for a while. And I am super good at procrastinating. It was our good friend, Dean's b-day today, so his wife invited us out for a little surprise birthday dinner to Ruby Tuesday. I love Ruby's. Today went well. I tried some new meals that were a success(tasty) so that is good and I drank a butt-load of water so overall it has been a successful BFL day.

MEAL ONE - 9:00 am
Flax and Pumpkin seed granola with vanilla protein milk (I just mixed some vanilla protein with some milk). It was good. I just love that granola.
MEAL TWO - 12:15 pm
Tuna Fish on toast. Is it bad to eat too much fish? I heard somewhere it was...so if anyone reads this and they know...please fill me in.

MEAL THREE - 2:30 pm
Organic Oiko's Greek Plain Yogurt with white peaches and cinnamon. One serving of Oiko's has 23 grams of protein! WOW! It was tasty. I didn't mean to get the white peaches, but it ended up being good.



LOWER BODY WORKOUT - 4:45 pm
Because we were going out to dinner, I got off work a little early so I could get my workout in.

One legged DB deadlifts 12, 10, 8, 6, 12
Leg Curls 12

Leg Kickbacks 12, 10, 8, 6, 12
Lunges 12

Calf raises 12, 10, 8, 6, 12
DB Calf raises 12

Abs 12x12

MEAL FOUR - 6:45 pm
Ruby Tuesday's Salad Bar!! Romaine lettuce, peas, Parmesan, broccoli, cukes, boiled eggs, garbanzo beans, cottage cheese, honey mustard....a few croƻtons....x 2

MEAL FIVE - 10:00 pm
Horchatta Protein Shake... I can't get enough of this flavor...and we have no groceries.

We had a great time tonight. I feel so blessed to have such good friends. I dunno what we would do without our buddies Dean and Carrie. I'm doing good on BFL. I really am loving it and I am starting to see results. I definitely feel like my arms are getting stronger and my stomach is getting flatter. I got my Oxygen magazine yesterday. Those pictures really motivate me to push myself. I put the Abs Oxygen magazine right by my bed so that when I wake up every morning I see the ripped girl on the front. It helps get me motivated for the day. Well goodnight to all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment