Oct 1, 2009

Double Duty

Today was a double duty day. I missed out on my lower body workout yesterday Dangit!... so I did a little HIIT and LBWO today. Yowza! My leggies are sore!!I hate it when I miss a workout and then have to double up. I just really don't want to miss out on getting the benefits of a leg workout. My legs are what I need to work on the most. But I did eat clean yesterday so that is a plus. Today was busy! I guess I could have done something about my busy-ness and woken up a little earlier. We have such a bad sleeping pattern. Bed: 12 am. Wakeup call: Around 9ish. Very bad. "Early to bed, early to rise, makes a man healthy, wealthy, and wise"-- Benny Franklin. We're working on it.

HIIT - 9:3o am
New PR for BFL #3!!

Stats
22:11 minutes
2.34 miles
286 calories
7:17 Best Pace
9:29 Average Pace <----------

MEAL ONE - 10:15 am
Breakfast Burrito - 2 eggs, Salsa, and WW tortilla. MMm. It was good to switch up my breakfast from a protein shake.

LBWO - 12:30 pm
P90X Leg workout! Whoo! My goodness. If you haven't tried P90X before, I'll warn you... it is tough. That Tony Horton gives you all you can handle. I probably did at least 500 lunges...I swear. Here is a pic of P90X on my humble little television.

MEAL TWO - 1:15 pm
Chunky Monkey Protein Shake. And boy was this monkey chunky! It was so good. I put some extra ice in there to make it thick. MMM. I also had 1 caramel rice cake.
MEAL THREE - 3:00 pm
German Mixture Mess - Old fashioned rolled oats, rasberry light 'n fit yogurt, walnuts, a little vanilla protein powder to add extra protein, and 1/2 of banana. I first learned of this tasty little mixture from my second family - The Forsythes. Their family has German roots and their mother always made this for us when we were playing. Except it had cut up apples, but we didn't have any so I put bananas in it. I don't know if it was really German, but I've always thought it was. ???? ha.
MEAL FOUR - 6:30 pm
Hamburger on WW toast and Zuccini and onions. Alway delicious. I love zuccini. I could eat it everyday.
MEAL FIVE - 9:30 pm
Strawberry Shortcake Protein Smoothie and 1 Caramel Rice cake.
No more Double Duties for me. It hurts too much. Tomorrow we are heading to Utah for Cole's Missionary Reunion. So I'll probably just be following him around while he talks to all his old companions in Spanish. But I'm sure I will have fun. The ride will be nice and I think we might make a little old stop at my fave restaurant, Typhoon's. YUM! Jungle Princess and lettuce wraps here I come. BUENOS NOCHES AMIGAS!!




No comments:

Post a Comment