Oct 9, 2009

F-F-F-Friday!

Hey all! I am super happy that it is Friday although I'm a little sad because my hubby is going hunting tomorrow so I have to spend my whole Saturday with out him while he goes to try and hunt Bambi's dad down. But on the bright side, I think I will be able to get a lot of stuff done because he won't be distracting me or tempting me all day to go do something. Him and his friend are crackin' me up as I type. ha ha. We only live about a mile apart so they got out their walky talkys and are talking to eachother all truck-driver like on their walky talkys. They are nerds! ha. Today was nice. I had to force myself to go work out this morning. But Hey!... I woke up in time to work out. This is how my BFL day shook out:

LBWO - 8:30 am

One-legged DB Dead Lift 12, 10, 8, 6, 12
Machine Kick Backs 12

Lunges 12, 10, 8, 6, 12
Step-ups 12

Calf Lunges 12, 10, 8, 6, 12
One-legged Calf Raises 12

MEAL ONE - 9:45 am
WW Toast with Two Eggs. Yum yum.

MEAL TWO - 1:00 pm
Guess what? We got to go to my fave place for lunch. Ruby Tuesday's! I could seriously eat like 5 plates of their salad cuz I luv it so much. We went with out friends Dean and Carrie. I even snapped some picture. Romaine and Spinach lettuce, red onion, boiled eggs, peas, garbanzo beans, cottage cheese, carrots, cukes, sunflower seeds and honey mustard times 2! Went back for seconds. Those little brown things on my plate are not brownie bites although they do look the part. They are these delicious crutons. YUMMO!

Ruby Tuesday's Salad Bar
Me and Cole
Dean and Carrie

MEAL THREE - 5:00 pm
Taco with WW tortilla and an orange.

MEAL FOUR - 10:00 pm
Pina Colada Protein Shake. MMm, And two rice cakes. I did not do so good on getting six meals in today did I? That seconds on the salad bar filled me up.

Well I wanted to get my Body Fat tested today, but the guy that usually does them on Fridays wasn't there. Next week. I am really looking forward to tomorrow's free day. I think I'm going to wake up and make some french toast. Good night!!

Cicily :)

1 comment:

  1. You amaze me at how creative and fun you make your meals. Hope your Saturday was fun.

    ReplyDelete