Oct 28, 2009

Why is eating healthy so hard??

Today...well the last few days have been quite an up an down ride for me. School has just been so frustrating which explains my MIA for over a week from the blog world. I have really tried to hard to stay on track with BFL, but sometimes life just throws you curve balls and you need to take a break for a few days. So I've tried to eat healthy most of the time, but I haven't worked out at all this week. Ask me how I feel?...guilty and sick. Blah. Eating healthy and working out makes me fill so good, but I just have been too occupied and tired. My nutrition professor once told our class that "being aware of your health and what is good for you will haunt you for the rest of your life. Because now that you have the knowledge of what is good and bad for your body, you will always feel guilty because you know all the bad things you are putting into your body." So true. I will get back on the wagon tomorrow and going at it full force I just really needed a break. After this week I have 3 weeks left of BFL and then I am going to do a program that I am super excited about and will explain it when the time comes.

Last week I started a class that I am really excited for. Let me give you a hint of what it is:

Any takers?....

Any takers?....

No it is not how to be in the Miss America Pageant, and no it is not how to play water filled glasses, and no its not how to be an undercover FBI agent. It is a self defense class! I've had two classes so far and every moment I'm there, I'm thinking about Sandra Bullock in Miss Congeniality and her self defense talent. I'm really excited for our final. We have to do a simulation with an actual man dressed up in pads. He pretends to come at us and we get to kick, knee, and punch him as hard as we can. Ha! I can't wait.

This week has sure been a rough one, but I'm back on it tomorrow and that is the most important thing -- that I don't give up. Just keep a truckin'! Nighty Night!

Cicily :)

3 comments:

  1. I have to admit I've missed your posts. Don't beat yourself up though(you can do that to someone else in your class.Ha, ha, I'm so clever)You're doing great and if you would ever post pictures we could all see just how great you're doing.
    Are you going to Boise this weekend?
    Love and miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not going to Boise. I should, but have alot of school stuff. Thanks for the encouragement! I feel kinda weird posting my before and after photos on my blog, but I promise I will give you a link to Body-for-Life Tracker where you can see them or I'll e-mail them to you. How is the house moving going? Are you ready? I need to just call you otherwise this post will be super long!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad I am not the only one having a tough time. This month has been so crazy that I am afraid I took a whole month off and now I am taking the consequences. So I know how you feel. Good luck

    ReplyDelete