Nov 19, 2009

last but not least

Today is my last day of my Body-for-Life challenge numero tres!!

I can't believe it! Time has just flown. Even though my challenge will be over, I've tried to have the mentality that being healthy isn't over. Healthy 4 life is my motto! It will be especially hard to be healthy since the holidays are creeping up on us. I am going to take a few weeks off of heavy lifting, but still do exercise like running and yoga. There is a 5k on Thanksgiving Day called the Turkey Trot that I think I'm going to do. I gotta burn some MAJOR calories that day so I may run like a 5 miler instead. ANywho... I will be posting my stats, thoughts, ways I can improve next challenge, and maybe pictures. I dunno I feel really weird posting my before and after pics up for the world to see. eh. I will give you a link to my BFL tracker page so that you may see it there.... How bout that Molly?

Can ya'll guess what I'm having for din din tonight? Malaysian Pizza!! Ohh yeah baby. Gotta keep it small portioned for my after pictures tomorrow though.

I'm off for my last workout of CHALLENGE 3 - its a nice day for a little run.

See ya tomorrow!!

1 comment:

  1. Me and Dave are doing the Turkey Trot on Thanksgiving! We have been some major slackers since the marathon though so it will just be a slow little jaunt, nothing impressive that's for sure! By the way, I love your hair!! :)

    ReplyDelete