Nov 3, 2009

busy bee

Hey all. Today has been great, busy, but great. I promised myself that I would blog everyday this week because it really helps me stay on track. So here it goes.

HIIT - 8:30 am
I went to Alameda Park and ran. Decided to switch up my run from the usual - Reed's Gym and back. Its getting cold outside.

Stats:
Time - 21:16
Distance - 2.08
Calories - 252
Best Pace - 7:49
Average Pace - 10:13

Ouch! My legs are so sore from leg day yesterday. I guess that is what I get for taking a week off.

MEAL ONE - 9:15 am
Protein Oats - Oatmeal, water, protein powder, bananas, cranberries, cinnamon, and a dollup of Peanut Butter

MEAL TWO - 12:15 pm
Left over Malaysian Pizza in between classes.

MEAL THREE - 5:15 pm
Left over Malaysian Pizza. Overload... i know, but its even better left over.

Slice of Life - We decided to go to the temple tonight with our friends. It was really nice. We went to the mall because I really need pants, but I ended up buying two shirts instead. ugh. I hate shopping for pants. I can never find a perfect fit. Then we went to Red Robin. It was not very good. Disappointed....

There was a beautiful sunset on the way there. I can't believe how dark it gets now! It was only like 5:45 pm in this pic

Some handsome guy outside the I.F. Temple
RED ROBIN

MEAL FOUR - 8:00 pm
Red Robin - Harvest Apple Chicken Salad. The goat cheese was delicious, but the chicken was a little to processed. eh. I will confess I did eat a few of their steak fries and those were tasty.

MEAL FIVE - 10:15 pm
Pumpkin Protein Shake - Water, ice, canned pumpkin, cinnamon, protein powder, and a little honey to sweeten it up.
Today was very busy, but it felt really good to get a lot of stuff done and go to the temple. It was a TERRIFIC TUESDAY!

Chow!

Cicily :)

1 comment:

  1. Girl! You need to get some pants that fit. Splurge a little and get a nice pair of jeans. It's worth every penny and you deserve it! I wish you could fly up for a quick shopping trip. I could take you to Nordstrom Rack-you'd be in jeans heaven(not to mention the shoes, jewelry, jackets, sweaters...I could go on)I am totally making the pumpkin shake thing today but probably not as healthy as yours!

    ReplyDelete