Mar 28, 2014

We have a 9 month old

Quinn turned 9 months old on March 15. We celebrated by all getting sick. Yay us. It also happened to be my birthday on the 16th. So we didn't really get to do much. But Cole made me Carbonara and a butterfinger cake. Anyways, last week was a rough one. Poor Quinn had a intestinal virus with a rash and diarrhea. She did not sleep well for a whole week and we were all sleep deprived. I seem to do dumb stuff when I'm sleep deprived. Like wear my shirt inside out to Target. Or go to Albertsons to buy a few groceries just to leave them in the cart in the parking lot (at least it wasn't the baby right?). I called them and they put them in the fridge for me. I went back and got them and got home and my zipper was wide open. They probably thought I was a real winner. I guess I don't function well on little sleep.

Anyways, I'm rambling and I wanted this post to be about Quinn turning 9 months! She is getting so fun and her personality is blossoming! She got her two bottom teeth around 8 months. She started crawling about two weeks ago. She loves to get up on her knees and just balance there. She loves little kids. She gets really excited when she sees them. At the store the other day, we were walking passed a little boy and she started yelling at him. The little boy looked really concerned and said "Mommy, that baby is yelling at me!". She still loves being outside. She loves Frozen like every other kid. If I sing "Let it Go" to her in the night it calms her down. She doesn't love baby food especially fruity ones. She likes the veggie ones a lot better. She really would prefer table food.

We just love our little Quinnie to death. If we could just get her sleeping through the night, it would be amazing. And then mommy wouldn't be such a klutz.



3 comments:

  1. She sure is cute. Can't believe she's nine months. With little kids I've always thought the saying "the days are long but the years are short" is perfect. Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha! I loved reading the first paragraph.:) so glad I got to see you guys last week! love and miss you!
    Sheerstie

    ReplyDelete