Jan 25, 2014

Unfortunate but nice family gathering

With my Grandma Mert's passing came the blessing of all of my family being together eating food and sharing memories which was the perfect way to honor grandma. 

I loved having my sister here for a week and was so sad to see her go back to Oregon. She even stayed in Idaho Falls with us for a few days. I wish I would have taken more pictures.

My mom, grandpa, and my Uncle Perry at Grandma's viewing.


Quinn ready to go to Grandma's funeral

Kyle and Cal were twinners at church

Cameron and Quinn playing 

Quinn's ears poke out so much the sun shines right through them. Ha!
 
Quinn and Cam playing some more

Headed to the mall with Cal and Sube. Their conversation consisted of naming who was a boy and who was a girl. Sube said Cole is a boy and Cal said NO Cole's not a boy, he's a GUY.
 
Quinn is not used to so much action so she took some good naps from playing so hard. 


Molly and I went shopping a lot and I got some new boots. 

Visiting Grandpa. It's sad to see him without Grandma. I know he will be lonely without Grandma, but I know that they'll see each other again and until then we are all going to make sure to call and visit a lot. 

I sure do love my family! 

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely tribute to Grandma. Can I just copy and paste that in my blog so I'll have it for future posterity? :) It was so fun to spend time with you. I'm going through major Quinn withdrawl. Love that picture of Calvin and Sube. If you think of it will you send it to me? Love ya!

    ReplyDelete