Apr 14, 2014

Q and A with baby Quinn - 10 months

I sat down and gave Quinn a little interview about her favorite things at the ripe old age of 10 months. These are the answers she gave me. ;)

What is your favorite food?
Scrambled eggs, Gerber crunchies, green beans and anything that mom and dad are eating.

What is your least favorite food?
Peas. I always gag when mom tries to shovel them in. And pretty much all baby food for that matter. But peas are the worst.

What is your favorite toy?
I love any stuffed animals. I hug and kiss every stuffed animal I come in contact with. I also love any chord that plugs into an outlet. I also love the remote. And not just any remote. It has to be the one mom and dad like to use.

What is your favorite thing to do?
I love being outside whenever possible. I also love to read books and flip through the pages.

What is your least favorite thing to do?
Why sleep of course! It's so boring just like my cousin Jack says. I also don't like getting dressed or getting my face wiped off.

What is your favorite book?
Are you my mother? Is my favorite book right now.

What is your favorite tv show and movie?
I love Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. Mom has a CD of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse in the car too that I love to listen to. My favorite movie is, of course, Frozen. I flip out when the characters start singing their songs.

What is your favorite song?
It's probably a toss up between Popcorn Popping, Let it Go, and Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.

Who is your favorite person?
Right now, I'm a total mommy's girl, but I love my daddy a lot too and get so excited to see him when he gets home from work. I also like my grandmas and grandpas.

Where is your favorite place?
As long as mommy's right by me I like any place. I like to be right at her feet. I just like to go to lots of places. I am so busy, I get bored of the living room. I make a really good shopping partner.






1 comment:

  1. I love this idea. I just might steal it and interview my kids. Sounds like she's a good eater. That's so nice. I love her little feisty personality. Can't wait to see you guys in June.

    ReplyDelete