May 20, 2012

Snorkeling

Yesterday was exploring and snorkeling day. We decided to just drive around part of the island and find snorkeling spots. We stopped to see different lookout points. We stopped at a lighthouse and at local farmer's market where Cole and I had a lady cut open a coconut for us to drink. We also bought some fruit that was amazing! Eventually we got to Tunnels beach where there was an awesome snorkeling reef.

I was a bit nervous because I've never been snorkeling before, but it wasn't too bad. We saw some really cool tropical fish and even came across three sea turtles. They freaked me out at first because they were not shy at all and the turtle was swimming right towards Cole and I.

After snorkeling we headed to Bubba's Burgers for a late lunch and walked around the cute shops in Hanalei.

We got back to our condo and just relaxed. Cole buried my legs in the sand and we watched a couple get their wedding pictures taken on our beach. Like how I call it my beach. Haha I wish I could stay here longer!!!!

Here are some pictures from yesterday. I can't figure out how to make them go in order or label them. Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment