Mar 24, 2011

Pump Me Up

All I have to say is I'm sick of seeing that Christmas tree every time I look at my blog...

I've started training for a 10K in May and am trying to get a little more fit for swimsuit season. I want to load some new music on my iPod that can help me totally get pumped! I know a few of you that read my blog are training for triathlons, marathons, or are just working out, so give me some songs!

My top 5 favorite songs to workout to right now are:

1. Shakira - "Waka Waka" (World Cup Song) or any Shakira song on her SheWolf Album
2. J-Lo - "On the Floor"
3. Jonsi of Sigor Ros - "Go Do"
4. Kesha - "Blow"
5. Britney Spears - "Toxic" - I know this song is old, but it puts an extra kick in my step.

P.S. Life is good here in Boise. I love my job, love my hubs, love life.

8 comments:

  1. I just saw you have the kinghorns on your blog list. Logan was my MTC district leader and we served in tour first areas together. Crazy!!! I know he was from rigby. THe funny thing is thast I was thinking about my mission and wondered if he got married. fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how funny! I had a bunch of classes with his wife. Small world.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! Did you get that idea from my blog? J/K. I have almost the same post on my blog. Yes, I'm also in the search for some good songs. I have Waka waka on my recent playlist too. I always like Jack Johnson. I really like his song "in the clouds"( I think that's what it's called-something to do with clouds). I like a couple of Chris Browns' songs from his new album, just get the clean versions.:)
    Hope all is going well with the training. I did 16 this morning and my knees are aching. Love you !

    ReplyDelete
  4. just had to comment that the word verification for my comment just now was "pooprec". Wierd.

    ReplyDelete
  5. glad things are going so well. sorry no songs to add.

    ReplyDelete
  6. When in May is your 10 K? Maybe I can do with run you, yes?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes Andrew!! Do it. It is May 14th I believe. It's called the Famous Idaho Potato Run.

    ReplyDelete
  8. CICI!! So I have just recently discovered this song called Trouble by Never Shout Never, Love like Woe by the Ready Set, Strip Me by Natasha Bedingfield, Come one Get Higher by Matt Nathanson, and Hey soul sister by train...Also when I did a 50 lap relay I was really able to run to Owl City Fireflies. Hope this helps girlie! Miss you lots!

    ReplyDelete