Mar 28, 2011

I'm sensing a theme here...

Do you ever find yourself attracted to certain items, colors, or patterns when you shop? A few months ago I was totally attracted to striped shirts. Today, I just came to the realization that I've had a reoccurring attraction to purple stuff.
Purple Loofah...oh and I just noticed my razor is purple
Purple Shoes
Purple Swim Suit
I just got a pedicure. What color did I choose? ...Purple
Then I just realized I have a purple phone.
Purple isn't even my favorite color, but I just can't seem to get enough of it lately.

4 comments:

  1. I've been into pink lately- like neon pink. My running shoes and a work out top proove it. I love the new shoes, the bathing suit and pedi. Reminds me that my toes are lookin aweful(sp) but I don't want to waste my money on getting a pedicure when I know it could be months still before I can actually wear sandals or flip-flops. Sigh. I'm so sick of yucky weather.
    Miss you guys. like, a lot!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I stinkin LOVE the purple:) It's my favorite color! You did this post for me didn't you:) it was sooooo... good to talk with you the other day. Man, how I miss you. I hope you move back here so we can be the best of friends all over again. By the way, where did you get your shoes? I am in love

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im totally on a purple kick too!! I LOVE it!! but i always have :)

    ReplyDelete