Aug 28, 2009

Where do I start...

So yes... I'm now an official blogger. I've avoided doing this for a long time because I know myself too well and I know that I will waste hours upon hours blogging my little life away. Heck, I didn't even have a blog and I spent hours upon hours stocking other people's blogs. But I've viewed some very motivational blogs on fitness and food and I just wanted to join the bandwagon.



A healthy lifestyle has been a passion of mine for a very long time. I think it was passed down to me by my loving parents. My father, who is almost 60...Wow... is still running in triathlons and road biking across Idaho when he can. I love how fitness makes me feel. It is my own little out when life gets stressful. I love cooking and meal planning. My husband makes fun of me because I come home from work with typed out menus and workout plans for the week in detail down to the snacks I eat and the weight lifting reps I have planned.



Speaking of which, I'm starting Body-for-Life August 31st, 2009! This will be my third challenge and I am so excited! I love BFL! For those of you who have never heard of it... It is a 12 week fitness and meal plan created by a fitness guru named Bill Phillips. If your interested, I would suggest checking out the link I posted. For extra motivation, I decided to document my journey mainly for my own benefit, but if you stumble upon my blog and it inspires you, like other blogs have inspired me then GREAT! So starting on Monday, I will begin blogging about my workouts, meals, recipes, and maybe you'll get a little slice of life as well. So look out!

No comments:

Post a Comment