Jul 23, 2010

When life gets you down....

COUNT
YOUR
BLESSINGS!

I'm grateful
for:

This guy

This place

These books I'm reading right now

This place I'm about to go on vacation tomorrow!!

My family and friends

My education

This cute pooch...truly a (wo)man's best friend


And a warm bed to sleep in and a roof over my head
Cole and I are headed to Boise in less than 2 weeks. I'm starting to get a little nervous because we don't have jobs and I don't know anyone or where any things at. But I truly am grateful for all the blessing I do have. I'm blessed with good friends and family that do soooo much for us. I'm going to be sad to move away. I guess it will make our get togethers all the sweeter.

5 comments:

  1. You will LOVE boise!! It is beautiful and there is tons to do! Its not too hard to get used to the "where things are". It is alot of fun! Congrates on your new adventure!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I happen to love Boise myself. I think once Ty is done with school, if we were going to consider living anywhere in Idaho, it would be Boise. You guys are going to do so great! I am praying for you. And I need some advice on a diet that Tyson and I are starting on. Just kind of our own, made up thing. But you guys are really good at it and know what you're tlaking about so, perhaps ill email you? love you Cic..hang in there! And thanks for all your encouragement. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excited for you. It can be scary. You guys will do great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cicily we need to get together with you guys one last time before you move!!! Give us a call. Things will all work out. I know it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cicily!!! what the heck! we finally move back to Idaho and you go and leave?!?!?! I was so looking forward to some double dates! and we found you an apartment right next door to ours! :) I am sure glad i got to see you before I came back up to Montana and you left to Boise. We love Boise so we will definitely call you when we go there next. have fun Cici Poo :)

    ReplyDelete